Click the plus icon at the bottom of the above calendar to add us to your google calendar & find out about our upcoming events. (Or follow us on facebook.)
We try to have one open social event and one business meeting* each month, as well as various internal “circle” meetings & workshops. There’s also the occasional (more frequent in summer) outreach event or information session, if you’d like to meet us “incognito.”
If Cohousing is of interest to you, we hope to see you soon!
If Cohousing isn’t of interest to you, but you made it this far, please would you tell us what would change your mind?
* Business Meetings are open, (and these days, online) so if you would like to come please let us know & we’ll send the location (or link.) You’ll be welcome to participate in the discussions, however in order to allow us to get through the agenda, we ask that you keep general questions until after the meeting, when we’ll be able to answer more fully.
- Have a buddy to support them: welcome, orient, and bring them up to date
- May apply for membership after attending 4 meetings. (This includes a minimum of 2 business meetings and 1 social gathering.)
- attend our meetings (members from outside Ottawa welcome)
- participate in our email chain / online discussions
- agree with our goal for creating common housing
- if travelling, attempt to visit other cohousing communities
- pay dues of 10$ / month