Experts say… Cohousing is Awesome!
Movie & Discussion Night
Friday, 29 January 7-830 p.m.
We will watch a talk by a cohousing expert, then discuss which parts of their vision and process appeal – or repulse – and how we can use that to move Concorde forward. RSVP for meeting link
Click the plus icon at the bottom of the above calendar to add us to your google calendar & find out about our upcoming events. (Or follow us on facebook.)
We try to have one open social event and one business meeting* each month, as well as various internal “circle” meetings & workshops. There’s also the occasional (more frequent in summer) outreach event or information session, if you’d like to meet us “incognito.”
If Cohousing is of interest to you, we hope to see you soon!
(Or, If you’re feeling shy, you can get more info or just follow our progress until you’ve gotten to know us a little.)
If Cohousing isn’t of interest to you, but you made it this far, please would you tell us what would change your mind?
* Business Meetings are open, (and these days, online) so if you would like to come please let us know & we’ll send the location (or link.) You’ll be welcome to participate in the discussions, however in order to allow us to get through the agenda, we ask that you keep general questions until after the meeting, when we’ll be able to answer more fully.
- Have a buddy to support them: welcome, orient, and bring them up to date
- A potential member may apply for membership after attending 4 meetings. This includes a minimum of 2 business meetings and 1 social gathering.
- attend our meetings: members from outside of Ottawa are welcome and can participate through videoconferencing & email
- participate in our email chain
- agree with our goal of creating common housing
- if travelling, attempt to visit other cohousing communities
- pay dues of 10$ / month